SPOT Festival is very happy to announce a workshop focussing on the German market. The workshop will offer a series of interactive panels and networking opportunities, whereby the entire food chain of German businesses, music export professionals are required to interact with, will be represented.
Key distributors (digital and physical), PR agencies, booking agencies will be invited to explain how they work and to engage in mentoring dialogue with Danish and international music exporter professionals.
The three main goals of the workshop are: a) to provide advice on how the German market should be approached; b) to illustrate the great export opportunities that new market dynamics and innovative business models offer in 2013 and c) to create networks that will provide the backbone for healthy new business partnerships in the future.
The 3-hour workshop will be divided into interviews concentrating on the different segments of the German industry (PR, labels, live and distribution), during which 2-4 professionals from the respective segment will be interviewed by veteran European conference moderator Allan McGowan.
1. Tina Krüger / Karsten Jahnke Booking - Booker
2. Stephan Thanscheidt / FKP Scorpio – Head of Festival booking
3. Torsten Mewes / Believe Digital – Head of Marketing & Label Relations (also Owner of the Radio
PR Company 24-7 PR)
4. Sabine Kühn / Rough Trade Distribution – PR Manager Music
5. Björn Pfarr / Reeperbahn Festival – Head of Music Programme
6. Sven Städtler / Verstärker – Head of Promotion
7. Mareike Hettler / Grönland Records – Label Manager
SPOT lineup additions this week include: Marie Key, Turboweekend, NORDLYD and Naked.
SPOT Festival will take place on 3-4th May in Aarhus. Tickets can already be purchased here.